Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Christmas is near!

Hi Everyone:)

Just a little personal note today.

Well its that time of year again and if any of you know what this time of year is like when you have kids you will all understand how busy life gets. Imagine having 5 kids!! Yup, we have 5 kids and I've come to the conclusion that no matter how early you start Christmas shopping, you're still scrambling at the last minute. The only thing that comes with starting early is that you spend WAY more money then you initially budget for. Oh well...this time of year is for the kids anyways, I love making them happy.

So between my job and Christmas ~ I've been very busy and haven't had much time to add valuable information to my blog. But, I have gotten some comments that I'm going to post and share with everyone:)

Thanks to everyone that has signed up for my newsletter, this is all new to me and would love any feedback to let me know what do to improve.

Merry Christmas everyone and have a safe and proseperous New Year!

Jen

No comments: