Thursday, November 30, 2006

Great tips and opportunities you DON'T want to let pass you by!!!

Hi Everyone:)

Hope you're all having a good day, if not, after you read and take advantage of what I have for you today it will probably be your best day ever!! I have ALOT of work to do today so I'll be updating this periodically through the day, make sure to keep coming back for updates..TRUST ME you don't want to miss out. I am truly having fun with this, and if I can have fun AND make money???!!! How cool is that!!!

Anywho, my first tip for today is an offer to sign up for FREE to an entertainment website. What you get is your own website and right now because it is in prelaunch ~ its free to sign up. Once it is launched, it won't be free anymore (for new sign ups). You're membership is free for life. Your job is to get as many referrals under you as possible. Then once they do launch it ...just watch your money roll in!! If you're new and don't know how to spread your name around the internet (for free) email me at babyash1213@hotmail.com and I will tell you ways to do that.

Copy and paste this link into the address bar and sign up now!! What do you have to lose? Its free!!

http://www.e4l.biz/money.htm?hopechest

Anyways, I'll be back, I have more "homework" to do:)

Ciao for now;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jennifer,

I am really enjoying this website. Thank you for making it available. I believe alot of people will be continuing to come here for the quality help that you provide for them and make available. This blog is definitely a great place to come... for anyone and everyone! You definitely have many gifts and talent. They shine through this site. I love the way you share new and cutting-edge marketing information with your members and new visitors to your blog. No wonder so many people have been signing up for their membership to "Hopechest"!! I can't wait to receive the next Hopechest Newsletter, because I KNOW that there will be ways for me to make money and lots of valuable information in the "Goodies" section. It is one of my favorite sections of the newsletter.
I do have just one question though.
You DO have an autoresponder to handle ALL the New Subscriptions don't you? I hope that is not a silly question. I was just wondering what kind of vitamins your secretary takes if she had to handle all of that work herself.
Anyway, Jennifer, I do so much appreciate the wealth of your quality information, programs and products. God Bless you and yours, your members and everyone who comes to this blog! Merry Christmas and Happy New 2007!,
DougBarger