Monday, November 27, 2006

Usefull information for webmasters!!





Hi Everyone! Well I had a great weekend ~ hope you all did as well. Most the morning I've been reading emails and comments that I've received regarding my blog. My god....this world of online marketing is even more impressive then I initially thought. There is absolutely no reason why a person cannot make a living online! With a little bit of time and motivation anyone can do it. Oh and of coarse you will have to spend a little money too. Which in the beginning I really didn't want to spend money ~ I just wanted to make money. The good news is that you don't have to spend alot of money to get started. If I had come across some of the information I have prior to starting up my adult webstore I probably wouldn't have started with that particular store costing me $1000.....lesson learned!!! If you are a newbie out there, I suggest starting a blog just like this one...it costs nothing!! To get people's feedback or advice on your blog, sign up at www.linkreferral.com and this will get things rolling for you. Just like it has with me!!

I am really focused on finding the best help out there for my fellow newbies!! I am getting advice from who I consider to be the best Online Marketers out there. I'm almost overwhelmed with all the help I'm getting!! Who would have thought that a simple blog would get this kind of attention.

The link in this blog has some great information and any webowner would be crazy not to check it out!!

You can learn how to:

  • How to use blogs to dramatically increase your website traffic -- and add 1,000's of EXTRA dollars to your bottom line!
  • How to rank #1 in Google, Yahoo!, and MSN -- for the keywords MOST searched by your target audience!
  • How we pushed a webpage to a #2 ranking in Google for a highly competitive keyphrase -- with less than 60 minutes' effort! (And why we saw traffic and sales results in less than 14 days!)
  • Which 3 critical steps you MUST follow to catapult your website to the TOP of the search engine rankings -- for any keyword you choose!
  • How to Attract 400% more repeat traffic than your static webpage! Since blogs take just seconds to update (from ANYWHERE in the world), it's easy to draw visitors back again and again with fresh news and postings!
    ... And MUCH more!

Periodically I will be adding links/banners and free information on how to succeed online as well as my personal progression. I'm still in the early learning stages ~ so much information is making my brain hurt!!! Also, if I come across something that I try, and it doesn't work....I will be venting about that so that you don't make the same mistake!!

Anyways, I'll be adding more daily so keep checking back and by all means LEAVE A BLOG...I want to learn more!!!

CIAO!

Jennifer

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, Jennifer, Thanks!

You are supplying some great information for webmasters. Also I love the personal touch you are adding to the blog. This helps in "keeping it real" as everyone can benefit from the truth. I agree 100% with what you said about credibility checking. That is a must in internet marketing.
If they can't prove it, Can they do it? LOL. The internet marketers who are earning the respect and loyalty of their customers are the ones who will be here for them forever. I also agree 100% with the linkreferral trafficexchange as a quality source of traffic as just this morning I awoke to find a new member to the awesome TheSixMillionDollarWebsiteBiz (http://www.TheSixMillionDollarWebsite.biz) who was currently using a $1 "randomizer" program. I simply explained that I had signed up for the $1 "randomizer" too, and believe that she can increase her profits 6 times greater simply by getting her lifetime membership to http://www.TheSixMillionDollarWebsite.biz by Flooding her paypal account with $6 payments for a lifetime income that will be 6x's more profitable than the $1 payments she is receiving already.
Of course, she can use both programs. But why not just use every resource to promote the program that pays the most?
Also, by taking half of all the profits earned and reinvesting it into our business, we are doubling
our intake of profits as a result.
If, for instance, the rate of return is $2 for every $1 spent, then reinvesting $1.50 will yield $3.00 in addition to the other $.50 used to tend to needs like living expenses etc. Anyway, Jennifer, I am excited about what I see in your blog and am looking forward to even more success stories in the future. Good Success Be Yours Always, Doug Barger
http://www.TheSixMillionDollarWebsite.biz
doug@freemoneypierecipe.com